SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 21 January 2018

Mummy to be - Must haves

Pregnancy is a beautiful experience, it's exciting and amazing and I'm truly blessed. Your body goes through some crazy changes, So I wanted to make a list of (Mummy to be - Must haves) that have helped me so much so far and that might even help you through your pregnancy to make it a little bit more easy.



1. Stretch marks are one of the less glamorous parts of pregnancy. I love using Cocoa Butter (My partner fucking HATES the smell of it though haha) but whatever, I LOVE IT. I would bath in it if I could. I'm using Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks $5.29 It helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks with a special blend of pure Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Sweet almond Oil and Argan Oil. It helps improve elasticity and suppleness of stretching skin during and after pregnancy. Leaves your skin soft and helps improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks. It also helps with dry, itchy skin. Dry, stretching skin tends to be itchy. Your growing belly is likely to be most itchy part of your body as your pregnancy progresses and lotions help!

2. I always used to hear about (The pregnancy glow) that pregnant women get. But what they don't tell you is that changes in hormones can also lead to breakouts. And since you're not meant to use any harsh acne treatments that contain salicylic acid when you are pregnant, I suggest Lush Cosmetics Grease Lighting spot treatment $13.95 which is one of my favourite beauty products. 
3. When I found out I was pregnant I got told by my doctor that I was really low in iron and I was very tired and had NO energy they suggested Ferro-Grad C for the prevention and treatment of iron deficiency, with vitamin C $18.99 I love these and I recommend it I can definitely see a difference in my energy and I don't feel so blehhhhhhh. 

4. Literally as I'm writing this I have the worst bloody HEART BURN before I got pregnant I seriously had no idea what heart burn was it feels like you're burping god damn fire. Quick-Eze $2.40 helps ease the discomfort of heartburn and indigestion. 


5. I HATE BRAS I suggest you invest in a comfortable maternity bra, as soon as I walk back in the door from leaving the house I take that mother fucker off! I am normally such a irritable person but pregnant me is even more irritable. And bras are just the worst. So a comfortable bra is a MUST you can spend from $10 on a comfy Kmart bra or crop top or you can even spend $100 + on a maternity bra from a fancy ass bra shop but I would suggest Kmart. 

6. Everyone loves a comfortable pregnancy pillow. My partner brought me a BIG ASS body pillow for Christmas not a pregnancy pillow a big long pillow thing and it's so awkward, long and big and I just didn't like it. BUT I just took one of the pillows from the nursery it is a small circle kids pillow and I just use that to get comfortable for now anyway! I suggest getting a pregnancy wedge pillow it's similar to what I have and I tried it out in a pregnancy class once and I was like "Okay cool I'm just going to stay here for a bit ladies I'm comfy as shit!" And they are super affordable $15 from you yes guessed it my favourite place in the world KMART!

7. Leggings are comfortable but what are even more comfortable are maternity leggings $20 They have a elastic waistband that are designed to adapt to your changing needs during pregnancy. 

8. Toilet paper from your local supermarket doesn't matter what brand you just need a bloody lot of it. I always used to joke around and use that saying "Oh I need to pee like a pregnant lady" and I had no idea what I was talking about, and now i know. You go to the toilet a lot so stock up. 


9. Elevit pregnancy multivitamin $61.99 Elevit is a once daily pregnancy multivitamin that has been specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of women who are trying to conceive, pregnant and breastfeeding.



10. Fried food!!!! (Oh but you are meant to eat healthy during your pregnancy) yeah I know (Rolls eyes) But give me some god damn McDonalds french fries and some candy. What have you been craving? Comment below I really want to know! I've been craving banana custard baby food, weird I know and fried food I just love me some salty fries. "Don't be a negative nancy and give me hate" I do eat healthy I promise, I just love me some fries sometimes. 



Thank you for reading.




Post a Comment