SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 19 January 2018

Letter to my baby boy


To my baby boy, 

There are still a few months until I get to meet you, I want you to know how much I love you already. You will be my first child, my first son and I can't wait to hold you in my arms. I have finally found my calling and that is motherhood. I have wanted to be a mummy for as long as I can remember and I am so blessed to be your mummy, I promise to keep you safe and love you with all my heart.



I already love you to the moon and back your little kicks and movements melt my heart. No matter how bad my day has been, it just takes one little kick to make everything better. I love rubbing my tummy and talking to you. I love looking at your little nose and your little feet and hands on the ultrasound. Your daddy's voice gets you kicking like crazy and you love when he plays he's crazy music in the car.

I'm new to this and I have so much to learn, Im scared but I'm excited. I know you will make everything better, one look into your eyes and I will be happier than ever. You give me a purpose and you will give me a reason, to wake up and get up each day I can't wait to look after you and spent time with you, I can't wait to lay with you and look at you and think about how grateful I am to have you in my life. I love our little family. I promise to love you unconditionally, I promise to be there for you when you need me and I promise to teach you great things.

It's amazing to have a little human life developing inside of me it's a miracle and magical and beautiful all at the same time. It's not easy, physically, mentally, emotionally or financially but at the end of this I know it will all be worth it. I'm so sorry if I haven't always been strong, I know there have been times where I've been upset and I've been a mess. It's nothing you have done mummy just isn't her self right now and all these pregnancy hormones make it much more difficult to control my emotions. I'm so sorry and I hope you are okay. I promise to be brave and positive for you.

Being pregnant is such an amazing experience. The morning I found out I was pregnant was the best day of my life I went to the supermarket the night before and I brought the pregnancy test. The next morning I took your daddy to work and when I got home I took the test and as soon as I seen that faint second line I was so happy, I started crying and I had the biggest smile on my face. I couldn't believe it, it was honestly the best feeling ever I can't even explain. I made an appointment with the doctor that day to confirm and results came back POSITIVE! Although it wasn't exactly planned it was what I wanted, wished for and hoped for. Ask, believe and receive I put it out into the universe and the universe gave back and I'm truly grateful. And I love your daddy so much I couldn't think of anyone better I would rather start a family with. I'm so excited to meet this little person who is half me and half the one I love.

We love you so much,

Love from your Mummy. 








Post a Comment